- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cactus Blossoms - You're Dreaming
- Write a Review
- L42736 000000000 L42736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:You're Dreaming is the national debut of acclaimed roots music duo The Cactus Blossoms. Led by brothers Jack Torrey and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/22/2016;Notes:You're Dreaming is the national debut of acclaimed roots music duo The Cactus Blossoms. Led by brothers Jack Torrey and Page Burkum, the band started as a vehicle for the siblings to hone their harmonic abilities on classic American songs with minimal instrumentation. They quickly amassed a fervent fanbase in Minnesota s Twin Cities and found themselves on the public radio's A Prairie Home Companion. Produced by JD McPherson, the 10 original songs on You're Dreaming showcase the incredible seamless vocals of the brothers in the time honored tradition of blood harmony akin to The Everly Brothers. The danceable Stoplight Kisses and Clown Collector deliver memorable, infectious melodies, while the heartfelt ballad Queen of Them All and the introspective If I Can't Win demonstrate their natural and superior songwriting prowess. Infusing elements of early rock n roll and classic country while tracing their musical heroes footsteps back to the roots, The Cactus Blossoms have arrived with a sound that's uniquely their own.;Track List:1. Stoplight Kisses;2. You're Dreaming;3. Queen of Them All;4. Clown Collector;5. Mississippi;6. Powder Blue;7. Change Your Ways or Die;8. If I Can't Win;9. No More Crying the Blues;10. Adios Maria;11. Traveler's Paradise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.