- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cadillac Jones - Cabin Fever
- Write a Review
- #K89261 000000000 K89261000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/01/2015;Notes:In the winter of 2013, Cadillac Jones went into the North Carolina mountains to begin work on their fifth album. The ba...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/01/2015;Notes:In the winter of 2013, Cadillac Jones went into the North Carolina mountains to begin work on their fifth album. The band came home to Atlanta to experiment with the instrumentation and textures they would use in the studio. The resulting album documents the mindstate of the band as it looked back over it's past fourteen years and forward to what it would sound like next. Over the course of nine songs, the funk-jazz group layers horns, keyboards, synthesizers, and pedal steel guitar over driving beats and delicate ambience. The band still proudly wears it's influences of Herbie, James, and Quincy. But with the comfort of over a decade of history under their belts, Cadillac Jones confidently blends in touches of psychedelia, rock, and even afrobeat that keep the surprises coming from the left and right channels. This is one for the headphones.;Track List:1. Inverted Jenny;2. City Building;3. Cirrocumulus;4. The Point;5. Hovering Machine;6. Born with It;7. The Lefty;8. Dark Stormy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.