- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cage the Elephant - Cage the Elephant
- Write a Review
- #K57081 000000000 K57081000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2009;Notes:Cage THE ELEPHANT is a Bowling Green, Kentucky-based five piece band consisting of Matt Shultz (vocals), his brother Br...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2009;Notes:Cage THE ELEPHANT is a Bowling Green, Kentucky-based five piece band consisting of Matt Shultz (vocals), his brother Brad (guitar) and their friends Daniel Titchenor (bass), Lincoln Parish (guitar) and Jared Champion (drums). Matt, Brad and Daniel grew up on an alternative religious commune started by their ex-hippie parents. Pop music was strictly forbidden so their discovery of key punk and rock influences was covert and somewhat recent. The essence of Jimi Hendrix, Green Day, White Stripes and Kings of Leon, among others, fuels Cage's libertine, over-the-top rock explosions. Appearances at Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, and a tour with Queens of the Stone Age provided the band with critical early live exposure. They then relocated to the UK for a period of time, where their debut self-titled album was released in mid-2008. It has sold over 40, 000 copies to date in the UK, driven by a Top 40 charting single and extensive touring there, including memorable performances at sold-out Reading and Leeds festivals. Cage the Elephant now returns to the land of their origin, exultant, intemperate, and ready to conquer.;Track List:1. In One Ear;2. James Brown;3. Ain't No Rest for the Wicked;4. Tiny Little Robots;5. Lotus;6. Back Against the Wall;7. Drones in the Valley;8. Judas;9. Back Stabbin' Betty;10. Soil to the Sun;11. Free Love
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.