- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Write a Review
- #K59438 000000000 K59438000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Cutting her teeth as a sideman in Boston's roots music scene, Laura Cortese forged a u...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. Cutting her teeth as a sideman in Boston's roots music scene, Laura Cortese forged a unique path through a pool rich in talent (due to a large population of Berklee School of Music graduates like herself) including stints as an instrumentalist with Band of Horses, Pete Seeger, Rose Cousins, Jocie Adams (of the Low Anthem), and Uncle Earl. Her Compass Records debut, California Calling, is the next step in her career as a frontwoman and bandleader-she and her Dance Cards (cellist Valerie Thompson, fiddler Jenna Moynihan, and bassist Natalie Bohrn) break new ground with a bold and elegant new album, based in the lyrical rituals of folk music but exploring new territories of rhythm and sonics. With the support of Sam Kassirer, album producer of folk-pop favorites like Lake Street Dive and Joy Kills Sorrow, they've created something that's simultaneously rowdy, delicate and cinematic.;Track List:1. The Low Hum;2. California Calling;3. Three Little Words;4. Skipping Stone;5. Hold on;6. Swing Turn (Jubilee);7. Rhododendron;8. Someday;9. Stockholm;10. Pace Myself;11. If You Hear Me;Special Attributes:140 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.