- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Call It Off - Abandoned
- Write a Review
- #K83118 000000000 K83118000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm red vinyl LP pressing. Hailing from Eindhoven, the Netherlands, Call It Off is a four piece recharging th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm red vinyl LP pressing. Hailing from Eindhoven, the Netherlands, Call It Off is a four piece recharging the energetic catchy three-chord punk pop, popularized by bands such as Alkaline Trio, Green Day, Blink-182 and many others. With two well-received EPs they played numerous shows including Groezrock Festival, and supported dozens of pop punk legends including New Found Glory, The Story So Far, The Wonder Years and Panic! At The Disco. Call It Off received both national and international airplay and has over half a million streams on Youtube, Spotify and iTunes. In 2017 they are ready to take over the world with a brand new album. Abandoned has been produced by Robin van Loenen (Destine) and is the follow up to the debut Lovers & Liars from 2015. The title track of the album has recently been released and has received major airplay on (inter)national radio stations. As a result, Call It Off was deservingly announced 3FM Serious Talent.;Track List:1. Overture;2. Abandoned;3. Death or Glory;4. Scream Your Heart Out;5. Witness;6. Emily;7. Anesthesia;8. Idiots;9. Sorry;10. In Denial;11. Something to Believe in;12. Over Over;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.