- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Call of the Void - Ayfkm
- Write a Review
- #K77393 000000000 K77393000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. AYFKM is the stunning new five song EP from Colorado's grinding hardcore cult Call of the Void. One ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. AYFKM is the stunning new five song EP from Colorado's grinding hardcore cult Call of the Void. One part Pig Destroyer, one part Converge, all parts stunning. AYFKM ("Are you Fucking Kidding Me") is comprised of the best material that Call of the Void has written to date. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Dave Otero at Flatline Audio and featuring the amazing artwork of Jef Kopp. AYFKM is pressed as a single sided LP, with the audio on the A-side cut at 45 rpm and the B-side featuring an amazing etching.;Track List:1. Get in the Van;2. Are You Fucking Kidding Me;3. Throwing Bullets;4. On and on;5. Never Enough
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.