- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Camberwell Now - The Ep Collection
- Write a Review
- #K66146 000000000 K66146000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Official vinyl LP pressing in gatefold tip-on jacket including eight page booklet and digital download with two bonus t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2016;Notes:Official vinyl LP pressing in gatefold tip-on jacket including eight page booklet and digital download with two bonus tracks. Camberwell, in South London, pops up infrequently in pop culture. Perhaps you know it from the Camberwell Carrot, the heroically sized joint smoked in cult movie Withnail & I, or perhaps - if you're attuned to experimental music you know of Camberwell Now. The group formed from the ashes of This Heat, the art-noise group. Not so much a supersession as a continuation of that group, Camberwell Now featured This Heat's vocalist / drummer Charles Hayward, who assembled an unusual line-up comprising Stephen Rickard, a former BBC sound engineer, on field recordings and tape manipulation and Trefor Goronwy on bass, vocals and ukulele. "We had a very specific set of skills," says Hayward, "and it wasn't immediately clear to us how best to bring them together so that we could play live.";Track List:1. Cutty Sark;2. Trade Winds;3. Pearl Divers;4. Spirit of Dunkirk;5. Splash;6. Resplash;7. For Those in Peril;8. Greenfingers;9. Mystery of the Fence;10. Know How;11. Element Unknown;Special Attributes:BONUS TRACKS, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, REMASTERED, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.