- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Camellia Hartman & the Soulful Saints - Breathin' Hard (Over You) / Return the Favor
- Write a Review
- L43531 000000000 L43531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Presenting the debut 45 from Camellia Hartman & the Soulful Saints! Recorded and mixed on an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2018;Notes:Seven inch vinyl pressing. Presenting the debut 45 from Camellia Hartman & the Soulful Saints! Recorded and mixed on an 8-track tape machine, "Breathin' Hard" exudes the warmth and grit of a classic Motown production and showcases Camellia's playful yet passionate vocals alongside the Northern Soul heartbeat of The Soulful Saints. On "Return the Favor," The Saints lay down a sweet shuffle as Camellia delivers yet another heartfelt vocal performance. Add in a stellar baritone sax solo by Saint Freddy DeBoe and this B-side has all the makings of a classic Motown hit while still packing a fresh and modern punch.;Track List:1. Breathin' Hard (Over You);2. Return the Favor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.