- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Campbell Irvine - Reunion of Two Bodies
- Write a Review
- #K81158 000000000 K81158000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Prism Split (A Scrying Song) invokes comparisons with pioneers such as Muslimgauze or contemporaries like Shackleton, w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:Prism Split (A Scrying Song) invokes comparisons with pioneers such as Muslimgauze or contemporaries like Shackleton, while staking out sonic territory of it's own with field recordings, mixed-media samples, and delicate drum programming and instrumentation. More club-oriented and jubilant yet suitably tense, Reunion of Two Bodies sheds Eastern influences in favor of dubbed-out, classic electronic realms, reminiscent of Warp circa Artificial Intelligence. Bonus CD's brooding 50-minute Terms of Propaganda fuses musique concrete ideals with modern bass music styling it's drum recall the The Apocalypse Now Sessions by Grateful Dead players the Rhythm Devils. Music to go up the river to.;Track List:1. A1. Prism Split (A Scrying Song);2. B1. Reunion of Two Bodies;3. 01. Terms of Propaganda;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.