- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Can - Landed
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L70236 000000000 L70236000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Can was founded in 1968 by Irmin Schmidt, Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli and Jaki Liebezeit, who formed a group which wo...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:10/07/2014;Notes:Can was founded in 1968 by Irmin Schmidt, Holger Czukay, Michael Karoli and Jaki Liebezeit, who formed a group which would utilize and transcend all boundaries of ethnic, electronic experimental and modern classical music. LANDED is Can's seventh studio album, released in 1975. The band upgraded to 16 tracks and had the opportunity to bring out many more layers of sound and an upbeat nature for most of the tracks in the process. The album was produced by the band themselves, and produced a single, 'Hunters and Collectors' backed by 'Vernal Equinox', which was issued on Virgin that same year.;Track List:1. Full Moon on the Highway;2. Half Past One;3. Hunters and Collectors;4. Vernal Equinox;5. Red Hot Indians;6. Unfinished
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.