- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Can - The Singles
- Write a Review
- K56700 000000000 K56700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing, includes deluxe booklet housed in a gatefold sleeve. Can were enormously influential on forwa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/16/2017;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing, includes deluxe booklet housed in a gatefold sleeve. Can were enormously influential on forward-thinking rock artists (their fingerprints are all over Radiohead, The Flaming Lips, Public Image Limited, Pavement, Mars Volta, The Jesus & Mary Chain) as well as crate dig hip-hop culture (sampled by the likes of Kanye West, A Tribe Called Quest, Earl Sweatshirt, Spank Rock), but one question persists: Where do you start? This unique document is the first time Can's singles have been presented together and shows the breadth of their influential career, includes cuts dating back to 1970, such as 'Soul Desert' and 'She Brings The Rain', as well as out of print single edits of tracks like "Halleluwah," "Vitamin C" and "I Want More" until the band's breakup in 1988. It also includes rare singles such as 'Silent Night' and a 7" cut of 'Turtles Have Short Legs' (originally recorded during the sessions for Tago Mago from 1971).;Track List:1. LP 1 Soul Desert;2. She Brings the Rain;3. Spoon;4. Shikako Maru Ten;5. Turtles Have Short Legs;6. Halleluwah (Edit);7. Vitamin C;8. I'm So;9. LP 2 Mushroom;10. Moonshake;11. Future Days (Edit);12. Dizzy Dizzy (Edit);13. Splash;14. Hunters and Collectors (Edit);15. Vernal Equinox (Edit);16. I Want;17. LP 3... And More;18. Silent Night;19. Cascade Waltz;20. Don't Say No (Edit);21. Return;22. Can Can;23. Hoolah Hoolah (Edit)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.