- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Candi Staton - Who's Hurting Now
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L28570 000000000 L28570000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/10/2009;Notes:European LP pressing. 2009 release from the acclaimed Southern Soul/Gospel vocalist. The album was produced by Mark Nev...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:02/10/2009;Notes:European LP pressing. 2009 release from the acclaimed Southern Soul/Gospel vocalist. The album was produced by Mark Nevers (Lambchop, Silver Jews) at his home studio in Nashville and features Dan Penn and Mary Gauthier penned tracks plus appearances from Mose Davis of Detroit Funk legends the Fabulous Counts. Honest Jon's Mark Ainley and producer Mark Nevers searched near and far for both new and vintage songs to add to the album. Friends sent Ainley tapes of obscure soul and country songs while Nevers called upon his Nashville songwriting buddies. 11 tracks. Honest Jon's.;Track List:1. Breaking Down Slow;2. Who's Hurting Now;3. I Feel the Same;4. Mercy Now;5. I Don't Know;6. Lonely Don't;7. Get Your Hands Dirty;8. Dust on My Pillow;9. Cry Baby Cry;10. I Don't Want for Anything;11. Light in Your Eyes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.