- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Candlebox - Disappearing in Airports
- Write a Review
- #K66803 000000000 K66803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sixth album from the alt-rock/grunge band. Candlebox is one of the most influentia...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/22/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release, the sixth album from the alt-rock/grunge band. Candlebox is one of the most influential multi-platinum rock bands to come out of the alternative rock music movement. Known for introspective, poetically candid songs that stood out among the music scene, the band's hit singles are still some of the most played recurrent songs on rock and alternative radio. The 2016 single "Vexatious" proves to be next in line with it's infectious and "true to it's roots" Candlebox signature sound. Their five previous full length releases remain favorites amongst the band's rabid fan base with Disappearing in Airports being eagerly anticipated. With frontman Kevin Martin at the helm, they continue to be one of the most consistent live bands, with shows ranging from the Carolina Rebellion festival, Lollapalooza Chile, and U.S. and international tours set throughout 2016. Candlebox continues to write and redefine alternative/rock music with an identity, intellect, and honesty that has led to over five million albums sold domestically since 1993.;Track List:1. Only Because of You;2. Vexatious;3. Supernova;4. Alive at Last;5. I've Got a Gun;6. I Want It Back;7. The Bridge;8. Spotlights;9. Crazy;10. Gods Gift;11. Keep on Waiting
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.