- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Canned Heat - Boogie with Canned Heat
- Write a Review
- #K76259 000000000 K76259000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:Canned Heat's second album and definitely their finest. Not one weak track on the entire album. If you like blues, rock...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/18/2011;Notes:Canned Heat's second album and definitely their finest. Not one weak track on the entire album. If you like blues, rock, and an oldies flavor you cannot go wrong with this. Tracks: Evil Woman, My Crime, on the Road Again, World in a Jug, Turpentine Moan, Whiskey Headed Woman No.2, Amphetamine Annie, An Owl Song, Marie Laveau, Fried Hockey Boogie.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.