- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Canned Heat - Canned Heat
- Write a Review
- #K67738 000000000 K67738000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/25/2011;Notes:Lifelong Canned Heat fans first got hooked when the band's eponymous debut LP came out in '67. All their years of wood-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/25/2011;Notes:Lifelong Canned Heat fans first got hooked when the band's eponymous debut LP came out in '67. All their years of wood-shedding paid off as they put their own electrifying spins on Dust My Broom Evil Help Me Catfish Blues Rollin' and Tumblin' Goin' Down Slow, and more blues classics. Mastered from the original mono tapes and newly pressed onto 180-gram vinyl!;Track List:1. Rollin' and Tumblin';2. Bullfrog Blues;3. Evil Is Going on;4. Goin' Down Slow;5. Catfish Blues;6. Dust My Broom;7. Help Me;8. Big Road Blues;9. The Story of My Life;10. The Road Song;11. Rich Woman
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.