- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cannibal Corpse - Skeletal Domain
- Write a Review
- #K66446 000000000 K66446000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. To say 'Cannibal Corpse are the biggest death metal band in the world' admittedly, is a lofty declar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP Pressing. To say 'Cannibal Corpse are the biggest death metal band in the world' admittedly, is a lofty declaration one made by Metal Hammer UK in an article back in 2009. Since then, the band has released EVISCERATION PLAGUE and TORTURE - both included future classic Corpse cuts, reaped praise from press and fans across the globe, and both accumulated sales on a level rarely seen in death metal. In direct contrast with the decline of the music industry, Cannibal Corpse appears to be growing in popularity. 2006's KILL debuted on the Billboard Top 200 at #170, followed by EVISCERATION PLAGUE at #66 in 2009, and #38 in 2012 with TORTURE. Whether or not that trend will continue is impossible to predict, but George 'Corpsegrinder' Fisher (vocals), Alex Webster (bass), Pat O'Brien (guitar), Rob Barrett (guitar), and Paul Mazurkiewicz (drums) plan to continue to expose legions of metal fans to their hyper-brutal brand of death metal in 2014 and beyond. The campaign begins in the summer of 2014 as Coldcock Herbal Whiskey Stage headliners on the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Festival, immediately.;Track List:1. High Velocity Impact Spatter;2. Sadistic Embodiment;3. Kill or Become;4. A Skeletal Domain;5. Headlong Into Carnage;6. The Murderer S Pact;7. Funeral Cremation;8. Icepick Lobotomy;9. Vector of Cruelty;10. Bloodstained Cement;11. Asphyxiate to Resuscitate;12. Hollowed Bodies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.