- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cannonball Adderley - Know What I Mean
- Write a Review
- #K63400 000000000 K63400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/17/2012;Notes:Limited 180 gm audiophile vinyl repressing of this Jazz classic. By the time Know What I Mean? was recorded (January-Ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/17/2012;Notes:Limited 180 gm audiophile vinyl repressing of this Jazz classic. By the time Know What I Mean? was recorded (January-March 1961), both Julian Cannonball Adderley and Bill Evans had left the highly successful Miles Davis Sextet. Their best collaboration was to be their last on Know What I Mean?, on which Evans is nearly a co-leader. Cannonball had never recorded any of the tunes before, and he would never record any of them again. Wax Time.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.