- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cannonball Adderley - Wow
- Write a Review
- #K70013 000000000 K70013000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:EU-only 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including two bonus tracks and digital download. The music on this LP presents two dif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2015;Notes:EU-only 180 gm vinyl LP pressing including two bonus tracks and digital download. The music on this LP presents two different formations led by Julian "Cannonball" Adderley. Side A and the first song on Side B showcase one of the best formations led by Cannonball during his whole career. This "Cannonball" Adderley Quintet included his brother Nat Adderley on cornet, pianist Junior Mance, bassist Sam Jones and drummer Jimmy Cobb. The musical empathy between the two brothers was long standing: "Nat and I played together for many years", explained Cannonball during a 1972 interview, "and we developed lots of things, based on other people's material, and some ideas of our own. We were basically just simple players. We had never been exposed to the blood and guts, dog-eat-dog syndrome. We were just Florida guys. So we played a lot of blues, a lot of funk, a lot of gospel-sounding stuff, and cute things_x000D_ based on Bird and Dizzy, Bird and Miles, based on that feeling.";Track List:1. Our Delight;2. A Foggy Day;3. What's New;4. 18th Century Ballroom;5. Jubilation;6. If I Love Again;7. Stars Fell On Alabama;8. Wabash;9. Grand Central
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.