- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Can't Live Without Your Love / I Can See Him Loving You
- Write a Review
- L30591 000000000 L30591000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/29/2018;Notes:Two Elusive, Rare And Highly Collectible Northern Soul Singles Now Available As A Club Soul 7" Taken From The New 'Club...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/29/2018;Notes:Two Elusive, Rare And Highly Collectible Northern Soul Singles Now Available As A Club Soul 7" Taken From The New 'Club Classics' Album Of Remastered Floor Filler Anthems On Double Vinyl. Originally released as white label DJ copies on GSF shortly before the label folded in 1974/75, these singles from Connie Laverne and The Anderson Brothers are surrounded in rumour, with vinyl copies rarely seen and highly coveted. Both have been newly remastered for the Club Classics album celebrating 50 years of Northern Soul, which boasts over 70 minutes of floor filler anthems from the birth of the scene at Manchester's Twisted Wheel to it's heyday at Wigan Casino and Blackpool Mecca to the current Weekender phenomena. The Anderson Brothers' "I Can See Him Loving You" was originally discovered and brought to the UK by resident Blackpool Mecca DJ, Ian Levine, and became an instant classic. Connie Laverne's "Can't Live Without Your Love" was the final '45 to be issued by GSF in 1974, and was produced by maverick New Jersey singer/writer/producer George Kerr, who is well known to Northern Soul fans for his range of uptempo soul productions for All-Platinum and GSF.;Track List:1. Can't Live Without You [03:12];2. I Can See Him Loving You [02:49]
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.