- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Can't Swim - Fail You Again
- Write a Review
- #K66961 000000000 K66961000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Keansburg, NJ post-punk quartet Can't Swim was founded by singer Chris LoPorto in the spring of 2015...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Keansburg, NJ post-punk quartet Can't Swim was founded by singer Chris LoPorto in the spring of 2015. After spending most of his life playing drums in various bands, LoPorto decided to step in to songwriting. The songs were contagious from the start and grabbed the attention of his good friends Mike Sanchez (guitar), Greg McDevitt (bass) and Danny Rico (drums). The band announced their signing to Pure Noise Records in December 2015 and released their debut EP Death Deserves A Name in February 2016. LoPorto to Alternative Press who named the band's highly anticipated full-length debut, Fail You Again, one of their 'Most Anticipated Alternative Releases of 2017': "We made it the way we made Death Deserves A Name [EP] - we just did it all ourselves. Danny even mixed the record, so in terms of how the record was recorded, it's almost exactly the same as Death Deserves A Name... I guess musically, it's pretty similar. I'd say I'd like to think it's a little bit more spread out across the spectrum.;Track List:1. What's Your Big Idea?;2. We Won't Sleep;3. $50000000;4. Friend;5. Quitting;6. Hey Amy;7. Stranger;8. One Shot;9. Kid;10. Show Me;11. Molly's Desk;12. All the Moves We Make Are in the Dark
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.