- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Canyons - Fire Eyes
- Write a Review
- #K89533 000000000 K89533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/25/2009;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2009 single. Drawing influences from the far corners of planet Earth and beyond, Aus...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/25/2009;Notes:Twelve inch vinyl pressing of this 2009 single. Drawing influences from the far corners of planet Earth and beyond, Australia's Canyons strikes a balance between Psych and Acid House, Pop and Disco, fiction and fact. Leo Holiday and Ryan Sea-mist have been producing their distinctly boundary-less modern cacophony for a couple of years now, attracting interest from fans of eclectic, irreverent Dance music everywhere. The duo has remixed tracks for Empire of the Sun and Ladyhawke, and also run the Hole in the Sky label.;Track List:1. Fire Eyes;2. Dancing on Silk;3. Fire Eyes (Jacques Renault's Living in the Jungle Mix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.