- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Capital Cities - In a Tidal Wave of Mystery
- Write a Review
- #K54640 000000000 K54640000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/18/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 full length, the follow up to their critically-adored self-titled EP. Ryan Merchant and Sebu Si...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/18/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 full length, the follow up to their critically-adored self-titled EP. Ryan Merchant and Sebu Simonian, the frontmen behind the breakout alt-dance group Capital Cities, are a success story spawned by the Internet that has continued to blossom. The Los Angeles-based duo took both the blogosphere and the shores of California by storm with their self-titled debut EP. Their electronic-infused pop rock represents all that is right in modern music making, and makes the perfect soundscape for a day at the beach, or a night in the dark part of town, as long as you're ready to dance. 'Safe And Sound,' the first single, is uplifting, sincere, catchy, and, like all their songs, full of heart.;Track List:1. Safe and Sound;2. Patience Gets Us Nowhere Fast;3. Kangaroo Court;4. I Sold My Bed But Not My Stereo;5. Center Stage;6. Farrah Fawcett Hair;7. Chartreuse;8. Origami;9. Lazy Lies;10. Tell Me How to Live;11. Chasing You;12. Love Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.