- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Capsize - Reintroduction: The Essence Of All That Surrounds
- Write a Review
- #K85289 000000000 K85289000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Capsize's new album will feature a more prominent post-hardcore sound than on The Angst In My Veins with the incorporat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/02/2016;Notes:Capsize's new album will feature a more prominent post-hardcore sound than on The Angst In My Veins with the incorporation of clean singing, which the band introduced into their sound for the frst time on single 'You Can't Come Home The Same,' released November 2015. The Southern Californiabased band is composed of Daniel Wand (vocals), Andrew Tamayo (drums), Ryan Knowles (guitar), and Nicolas Lopez (guitar). 'For the new album, we're setting new goals and getting back in touch with in?uences that made us want to make music in the frst place, not just what inspired the band's creation. Every day we are letting ourselves be more of just that - ourselves, and I think that's a defning factor of creating longevity in what we're doing.';Track List:1. XX (Sew My Eyes);2. I Think It's Best We Don't Talk Anymore;3. Tear Me Apart;4. Favorite Secret;5. One Day I Won't Be So Easy to Forget;6. Safe Place;7. Split My Soul;8. Over You;9. You Got the Wrong Idea;10. The Same Pain;Special Attributes:CLEAR VINYL, BLACK, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.