- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Captain Beefheart - Mirrorman Sessions
- Write a Review
- K71201 000000000 K71201000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/08/2011;Notes:Import vinyl LP pressing of this release from the Avant-Garde rocker, originally recorded after their debut album but n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/08/2011;Notes:Import vinyl LP pressing of this release from the Avant-Garde rocker, originally recorded after their debut album but not released until the early '70s when Beefheart had achieved critical success and commercial notoriety.;Track List:1. Tarotplane (19:08);2. 25th Century Quaker (9:50);3. Mirror Man (15:46);4. Kandy Korn (8:06);5. Trust Us (Take 6) (7:14);6. Safe As Milk (Take 12) (5:00);7. Beatle Bones N' Smokin' Stones (3:11);8. Moody Liz (Take 8) (4:32);9. Gimme Dat Harp Boy (3:32);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.