- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carach Angren - Lammendam
- Write a Review
- #K76676 000000000 K76676000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Track List:1. Het Spook Van de Leiffartshof;2. A Strange Presence Near the Woods;3. Haunting Echoes from the Seventeenth Cent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Track List:1. Het Spook Van de Leiffartshof;2. A Strange Presence Near the Woods;3. Haunting Echoes from the Seventeenth Century;4. Phobic Shadows and Moonlit Meadows;5. Hexed Melting Flesh;6. The Carriage Wheel Murder;7. Corpse in a Nebulous Creek;8. Invisible Physic Entity;9. Heretic Poltergeist Phemona;10. La Malúdiction de la Dame Blanche;11. There Was No Light (Bonus Track);12. After Death Premises (Bonus Track);13. Yonder Realm Photography (Bonus Track
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.