- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious
- Write a Review
- #K55276 000000000 K55276000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Liverpool's legendary Death Metal pioneers Carcass (who still tour extensively to this day) are ofte...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/30/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Liverpool's legendary Death Metal pioneers Carcass (who still tour extensively to this day) are often credited with shaping the entire death metal genre. Pushing boundaries with their shocking imagery whilst evolving and innovating with each new album. "Necroticism - Descanting The Insalubrious" is Carcass' third studio album and the first featuring guitarist Michael Amott. The album was well received by press and fans upon it's original release in 1991 and was ranked in Rock Hard magazine's Top Rock/Metal Albums of all time.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.