- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cardiknox - Portrait
- Write a Review
- #K72598 000000000 K72598000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. A livewire siren with a theater background, Lonnie Angle, and a multi-instrume...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. A livewire siren with a theater background, Lonnie Angle, and a multi-instrumentalist with a decade in a major label band under his belt, Thomas Dutton, team up to create something larger than themselves. That is Cardiknox in a nutshell. The two Seattle natives first met in 2010. Thomas was in the midst of transforming Razia's Shadow: A Musical-an album by his previous band Forgive Durden-into an off-Broadway stage production. Lonnie came onboard to help, and they picked up and moved to the Big Apple together. Following a year of development, the show sold out two nights at Joe's Pub at The Public Theater in New York City. Despite the success, Lonnie and Thomas agreed it was time to collectively pursue a new muse. Along the way, they've become an impressive live presence. In addition to tours with the likes of Betty Who, Cardiknox captivated audiences everywhere from Lollapalooza and Sasquatch to Reading and Leeds, Rock en Seine, Pukkelpop, and Firefly. Their signature musical pastiche also becomes reflected in the album cover by renowned muralist Tristan Eaton who captured the life of the sonic landscape in a stunning portrait of Lonnie. Cardiknox welcome everybody to share in their dream. "I want people to walk away from the music feeling hopeful," Lonnie leaves off. "The music is emotional and comes from a real place. It's not just a catchy hook-there's meaning behind it.";Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.