- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carissa's Wierd - Ugly But Honest [Blue Vinyl]
- Write a Review
- #K69666 000000000 K69666000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:Long out of print debut from the much beloved and sorely missed Seattle indie-rock band featuring members of Band of Ho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/12/2010;Notes:Long out of print debut from the much beloved and sorely missed Seattle indie-rock band featuring members of Band of Horses and Grand Archives, issued for the first time on vinyl. Two LPs, initial pressing on baby blue vinyl.;Track List:1. Heather Rhodes;2. Drunk W/ the Only Saints I Know;3. Lazy Eyelids;4. To Be There Now;5. One Night Stand;6. Sitting in the Smoking Lounge of An Airport with a Broken Heart;7. Blankets Stare;8. Flourescent Lights;9. A Bathtile Green;10. Some Days Are Better Than Others;11. Alphabet on the Manhole;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.