- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carl Broemel - 4Th Of July
- Write a Review
- #K77193 000000000 K77193000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 4th of July is Carl Broemel's 2nd studio album, released on Carl's own Stocks in Asia Records. Recor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 4th of July is Carl Broemel's 2nd studio album, released on Carl's own Stocks in Asia Records. Recorded during downtime from My Morning Jacket, Broemel's new LP features contributions from Neko Case, Laura Veirs, and Jacket bandmates Bo Koster and Tom Blankenship. "To me, I think the record ended up being about borders and grey areas," Broemel told Pitchfork. "Those between sleep and wakefulness, between activity and pause, between imagination and reality, between touring and home life." Recorded at Creative Workshop, Barrio, and Mountain View Studios, 4th of July boasts 8 new originals. Produced and Engineered by Teddy Morgan and Carl Broemel. Mastered by Richard Dodd.;Track List:1. Sleepy Lagoon;2. 4th of July;3. Rockingchair Dancer;4. Snowflake;5. Landing Gear;6. In the Dark;7. Crawlspace;8. Best of
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.