- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carla Dal Forno - Garden
- Write a Review
- #K79940 000000000 K79940000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Four new, obliquely confessional dispatches from the edge zones of feeling. "You Shouldn't Have To Wait" is an confront...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Four new, obliquely confessional dispatches from the edge zones of feeling. "You Shouldn't Have To Wait" is an confrontational companion piece, or response, to her own "Fast Moving Cars". It's a forceful, void-chasing drone-rock led by a "Venus In Furs" bassline. "Clusters" is a bright, electronic pop fantasy in the tradition of Stereolab or Saint Etienne. "Make Up Talk" is a tense, awkward unpicking of a dysfunctional relationship. With "The Garden" Dal Forno pays tribute to Einsturzende Neubauten. Emotionally eloquent, "The Garden" is also her most subtly psychedelic production to date.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.