- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carla Thomas - Carla
- Write a Review
- K58829 000000000 K58829000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Carla Thomas was to Memphis' Stax Records what Aretha was to Atlantic: the label's reigning matriarc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Carla Thomas was to Memphis' Stax Records what Aretha was to Atlantic: the label's reigning matriarch, able to wrap her glorious voice around "B-A-B-Y" and "Let Me Be Good to You," chart-toppers from the precocious songwriting team of Isaac Hayes and David Porter, as well as R&B standards like Willie Dixon's "Little Red Rooster." Backed by the Stax house combo, fronted by Booker T. and Steve Cropper, Carla also shows off her storied versatility with knockout renderings of "I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry" and "I Fall to Pieces." Carla is often referred to as the Queen of Memphis Soul. She is the daughter of Rufus Thomas.;Track List:1. B-A-B-Y Written-By - Porter Hayes 2:49;2. Red Rooster 3:55;3. Let Me Be Good to You 2:40;4. I Got You Boy 2:45;5. Medley a) Baby What You Want Me to Do 2:21;6. Medley B) for Your Love 3:04;7. What Have You Got to Offer Me 2:46;8. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 3:22;9. I Fall to Pieces 3:09;10. You Don't Have to Say You Love Me 3:25;11. Fate 3:08;12. Looking Back 4:20
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.