- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carlos Santana - Havana Moon
- Write a Review
- #K74860 000000000 K74860000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The third Carlos Santana solo album marks a surprising tur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. The third Carlos Santana solo album marks a surprising turn toward 1950's Rock 'n' Roll and Tex-Mex, with covers such as Bo Diddley's 'Who Do You Love' and Chuck Berry's title song. The album features performances by Booker T & the MGs, Willie Nelson and the Fabulous Thunderbirds, and also Carlos' father Jose singing 'Vereda Tropical' a song Carlos had first heard when his father was serenading his mother following an argument. Produced by veteran R&B producers Jerry Wexler and Barry Beckett, the album features an eclectic mix of sidemen, including Booker T. Jones of Booker T & the MG's, Willie Nelson, Jimmie Vaughan, Flaco Jiménez, Stephen Kupka (of Tower Of Power) and many more. Havana Moon is a light effort, but it's one of Santana's most enjoyable albums, which may explain why it was also the bestselling Santana album outside the group releases in ten years.;Track List:1. Watch Your Step;2. Lightnin';3. Who Do You Love;4. Mudbone;5. One with You;6. Ecuador;7. Tales of Kilimanjaro;8. Havana Moon;9. Daughter of the Night;10. They All Went to Mexico;11. Vereda Tropical;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.