- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carmelo Torres y Los Toscos - La Negra Tulia / Teofile El Gaitero
- Write a Review
- #K80912 000000000 K80912000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. This single features two killer tunes written by Colombian legends Andres Landero an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited seven inch vinyl pressing. This single features two killer tunes written by Colombian legends Andres Landero and Adolfo Pacheco. Landero's disciple Carmelo Torres, accordion virtuoso, imposes his own interpretations of these two traditional cumbia anthems, backed up with avant-garde Bogota's band Los Toscos. Infusing psychedelic, surf, electric guitars, and powerful rhythm section to Colombian folklore, this tremendously effective combo takes cumbia to another level.;Track List:1. La Negra Tulia;2. Teofile El Gaitero
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.