- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carolyn Mark - The Queen Of Vancouver Island
- Write a Review
- #K86597 000000000 K86597000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album by infamous boozy West Coast chanteuse Carolyn Mark. The Queen of Vancouver Island was re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album by infamous boozy West Coast chanteuse Carolyn Mark. The Queen of Vancouver Island was recorded over the course of five sessions during the winter of 2011-12 with guest appearances from the tops in the field. One can't help thinking this is the one.;Track List:1. Poor Farmers;2. The Queen of Vancouver Island;3. Baby Goats;4. Not Talk;5. Best Friend;6. Flaming Star;7. Nobody('s Perfect);8. Mellie's Book;9. Not Like the Movies;10. The Cereal Is the Prize;11. Old Whores;12. You're Not a Whore (If No One's Paying);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.