- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carousel - 2113
- Write a Review
- #K91949 000000000 K91949000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the Pittsburgh hard rock heroes. The eagerly-anticipated follow up to Carousel's rev...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 album from the Pittsburgh hard rock heroes. The eagerly-anticipated follow up to Carousel's revered debut, Jeweler's Daughter, 2113 is a midnight binge-blur of muscular, dynamic R'N'R, filled with timeless hooks and killer, scorching solos. On the new album, Carousel welcomes new guitarist Matt Goldsborough - also of Pentagram and The Skull - into the band, joining the formidable lineup of Dave Wheeler (guitar, vocals), Jake Leger (drums) and Jim Wilson (bass). Carousel is a band that knows how to capture your attention the group has the unique ability to filter the music of their childhood heroes through a contemporary lens. On 2113, the four-piece unleashes charged-up rhythms and wicked dual-guitar harmonies that lay a strong foundation for the shining voice and catchy choruses of front man Dave Wheeler. 2113 is the ultimate nighttime driving music a head-turning blend of Casablanca-era KISS and prime time Thin Lizzy with one foot in the past and the other firmly secured in the future. 2113 also contains a "hidden" bonus cover of the Joe Walsh classic, "Turn to Stone".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.