- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Carrl & Janie Myriad - Of All the Wounded People
- Write a Review
- #K89170 000000000 K89170000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this rare 1972 album from Melbourne folk duo Carrl & Janie Myriad. The Myriads' work has often bee...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing of this rare 1972 album from Melbourne folk duo Carrl & Janie Myriad. The Myriads' work has often been compared to Fairport Convention, Trees, Mellow Candle, Shirley Collins, and Sandy Denny to name a few. Original pressings are now highly sought after and extremely rare. This reissue was mastered direct from the original master tapes. Complete with original artwork and insert featuring liner notes from Janie Myriad.;Track List:1. Mother Hubbard Tomorrow;2. 923 Mornings;3. Balcony;4. Silver Rings Golden Pleasures;5. The Ballad Of Rachelene;6. Pale Cat Of The Night;7. Back In The Wildwoods Again;8. Lovers In The Mirror;9. The Love Juice Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.