- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cass McCombs - Wit's End
- Write a Review
- #K69162 000000000 K69162000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:Singer-songwriter, Cass McCombs, fifth-and-a-half album, WIT'S END, is the result of two years recording in various hom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/26/2011;Notes:Singer-songwriter, Cass McCombs, fifth-and-a-half album, WIT'S END, is the result of two years recording in various homes and studios in California, New York, New Jersey and Chicago. The album is full of Sounds that conjure the colors purple and black this is his darkest record to date. Cass is not a man afraid of his own shadow, for in this environment of complete darkness, no shadows can be cast. This is a world of total Feeling. WIT'S END was produced by Cass with Ariel Rechtshaid the same duo that created his previous album, Catacombs.;Track List:1. County Line;2. The Lonely Doll;3. Buried Alive;4. Saturday Song;5. Memory's Stain;6. Hermit's Cave;7. Pleasant Shadow Song;8. A Knock Upon the Door
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.