- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cassandra Wilson - Blue Light Til Dawn
- Write a Review
- #K71400 000000000 K71400000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) Cassandra Wilson is blessed with a distinctive voice who is not afraid to take chances with her eclectic cho...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/15/2011;Notes:(2-LP set) Cassandra Wilson is blessed with a distinctive voice who is not afraid to take chances with her eclectic choice of material. This 1993 release was her breakout recording which includes songs by Robert Johnson, Joni Mitchell, Ann Peebles, Van Morrison and a couple of her own originals. Cassandra Wilson: vocals / Brandon Ross: guitars / Charlie Burnham: violin, Mandocello/ Kenny Davis: bass / Tony Cedras: accordion / Lance Carter: drums, percussion / Kevin Johnson: snare, percussion, loose change / Vinx percussion, voices/ Olu Dara: cornet / Don Byron: clarinet/ Bill McClellan: drums, percussion/ Jeff Haynes: percussion/ Cyro Baptiste: percussion / Gib Wharton: pedal steel guitar/ Lonnie Plaxico: bass/ Chris Whitley: national resophonic guitar. Tracks: Side a 1. You Don't Know What Love Is 2. Come on in My Kitchen 3. Tell Me You'll Wait for Me. Side B1. Children of the Night 2. Hellhound on My Trail 3. Black Crow. Side C1 Sankofa 2. Estrella's 3. Ettenro 4. Redbone 5. Tupelo Honey. Side D1. Blue Light 'Til Dawn 2. I Can't Stand the Rain.;Track List:1. You Don't Know What Love Is;2. Come on in My Kitchen;3. Tell Me You'll Wait for Me;4. Children of the Night;5. Hellhound on My Trail;6. Black Crow;7. Sankofa;8. Estrellas;9. Ettenro;10. Redbone;11. Tupelo Honey;12. Blue Light 'Til Dawn;13. I Can't Stand the Rain;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.