- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cassandra Wilson - New Moon Daughter
- Write a Review
- K59029 000000000 K59029000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of the jazz vocalist’s 1995 album. Her luscious alto has the depth and texture of a great ten...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of the jazz vocalist’s 1995 album. Her luscious alto has the depth and texture of a great tenor saxophonist, but Cassandra Wilson's defining asset is a post-modern song sense that enables her to surf through Son House, Neil Young, Johnny Mercer, Billie Holiday, and (gasp!) the Monkees in pursuit of strong songs that can provide that instrument with a canvas. Her second Blue Note album extends Wilson's seductive pilgrimage beyond the conventions of jazz repertoire and accompaniment, yet it's her instincts as a jazz singer that inform these brilliant readings. The settings again step away from traditional small group jazz (for starters, there's no piano) to evoke the emotional core of these songs. Anyone who can turn the Monkees' "Last Train to Clarksville" into a slow-burning erotic vignette deserves your attention.;Track List:1. Strange Fruit 5:33;2. Love Is Blindness 4:53;3. Solomon Sang 5:56;4. Death Letter 4:13;5. Skylark 4:08;6. Find Him 4:37;7. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry 4:50;8. Last Train to Clarksville 5:14;9. Until 6:30;10. A Little Warm Death 5:45;11. Memphis 5:05;12. Harvest Moon 5:01;13. 32-20 5:23
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.