- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cassandra Wilson - Traveling Miles
- Write a Review
- #K63823 000000000 K63823000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/29/2014;Notes:2014 double vinyl LP reissue of her 1999 thirteenth album a tribute to Miles Davis. Musicians include Dave Holland, St...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/29/2014;Notes:2014 double vinyl LP reissue of her 1999 thirteenth album a tribute to Miles Davis. Musicians include Dave Holland, Steve Coleman, Pat Metheny, Regina Carter, Angelique Kidjo & more. This release is part of the classic jazz label's 75th anniversary vinyl reissue series spearheaded by Blue Note Records President, Don Was.;Track List:1. Run the Voodoo Down;2. Traveling Miles;3. Right Here Right Now;4. Time After Time;5. When the Sun Goes Down;6. Seven Steps;7. Some Day My Prince Will Come;8. Never Broken;9. Resurrection Blues (Tutu);10. Sky and Sea (Blue in Green);11. Piper;12. Voodoo Reprise
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.