- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cassie Taylor - Out of My Mind
- Write a Review
- #K92207 000000000 K92207000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:At age 26, Cassie Taylor is already a veteran musician. She's spent a decade playing bass and singing on stage and in t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:At age 26, Cassie Taylor is already a veteran musician. She's spent a decade playing bass and singing on stage and in the studio with her father, modern-day blues innovator Otis Taylor. Now she stakes her own claim as an artist of intelligence, power and soul, drawing on a wide swath of influences - spanning centuries, continents and cultures - to create her own indelible and utterly modern sound.;Track List:1. Ol' Mama Dean Pt. 1;2. Ol' Mama Dean Pt. 2;3. Spare Some Love;4. Out of My Mind;5. Lay My Head on Your Pillow;6. New Orleans;7. No No;8. Gone and Dead;9. That's My Man;10. Again
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.