- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cassius - 1999
- Write a Review
- #K63725 000000000 K63725000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:2016 reedition. Originally released in 1999. Double 12" vinyl edition in gatefold sleeve. Includes CD. The CD included ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:2016 reedition. Originally released in 1999. Double 12" vinyl edition in gatefold sleeve. Includes CD. The CD included in the LP features the 16 tracks in the same order. 1999: after the global supremacy of Oasis and Blur, the world is looking for some musical freshness. Some artists such as Daft Punk and Air have already contributed to globally popularize what the English called the "French Touch", a new term that refers to a large musical French movement. 1999, the first album by Cassius, is one of the key pieces of this growing genre, and demonstrates once again the variety of the trend. Indeed, after have cooperated for a long time with MC Solaar, one of France's '90s best rappers, the hip-hop influence of both Cassius members had to have an impact on their personal concept, and it seduced a lot of listeners hungry for new musical flavors: more than 250,000 units sold worldwide and numerous unconditional fans.;Track List:1. Cassius 1999;2. Feeling for You;3. Crazy Legs;4. La Mouche;5. Chase;6. Foxxy;7. Planetz;8. Hey Babe;9. Mister Eveready;10. Nulife;11. Interlude;12. Somebody;13. Club Soixante Quinze;14. Supa Crush;15. D3. Invisible;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.