- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cat Iron - Sings Blues & Hymns
- Write a Review
- K64573 000000000 K64573000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This album presents what seem to be the two sides of singer Cat-Iron's repertoire: that of the blues...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. This album presents what seem to be the two sides of singer Cat-Iron's repertoire: that of the blues musician and that of the converted Christian. As Frederic Ramsey, Jr. Writes, "Cat-Iron might be singing religion, but he [plays] it with the heart of a blues-man." This collection of songs shares such stylistic integration with the listener.;Track List:1. Poor Boy a Long Long Way from Home;2. Don't Your House Look Lonesome;3. Tell Me You Didn't Mean Me No Good;4. Jimmy Bell;5. I'm Goin' to Walk Your Log;6. Got a Girl in Ferriday One in Greenwood Town;7. Well I'm in Your Hand;8. When I Lay My Burden Down;9. Old Time Religion;10. Fix Me Right;11. O the Blood Done Signed My Name;12. When the Saints Go Marching Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.