- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cat Stevens - Collected
- Write a Review
- #K61051 000000000 K61051000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Cat Stevens grew from being a teen idol of the 60s into one of the m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/10/2017;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Cat Stevens grew from being a teen idol of the 60s into one of the most influential singer-songwriters of all time. In addition to his vast musical achievements, his lifelong spiritual quest has added intrigue and depth to a ground-breaking career. Cat, born Steven Demetre Georgiou, achieved early success in the mid-60s with 'I Love My Dog' and 'Matthew and Son'. He is a prolific songwriter writing songs such as 'Wild World' and 'Lady D'Arbanville' and 'The First Cut Is The Deepest' the latter, in particular, would go on to become an international hit on multiple occasions for a variety of artists. Also included is Cat Stevens' version of 'Morning Has Broken' a popular and well known Christian hymn which became one his biggest hits. The Collected collection by Cat Stevens is a 2LP gatefold album, largely chronological through Stevens' career, ranging from his hits 'Matthew & Son' to 'Midday (Avoid City After Dark)' credited to the singer's latter-day Yusuf Islam identity. Stevens remains one of the few early 70s singer-songwriters specialized in folk and pop-songs, whose oeuvre continues to attract new listeners with every passing generation. This Collected album will only add to their numbers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.