- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cate Le Bon - Rock Pool
- Write a Review
- #K80573 000000000 K80573000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Beguiling Welsh musician Cate Le Bon released her new album, Crab Day, earlier this year, and she's following it up wit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2017;Notes:Beguiling Welsh musician Cate Le Bon released her new album, Crab Day, earlier this year, and she's following it up with a 4-song EP in January made up of leftover songs from that writing period. "Rock Pool is the killed darlings from the Crab Day sessions brought back to life on a classic 2-2 formation," she says. "Written under the same banner of the impossibly absurd and emerging to unimaginable bedlam." Produced by Noah Georgeson and Josiah Steinbrick, and featuring musicians H. Hawkline, Stephen Black and Stella Mozgawa, Rock Pool spins and swirls the waters with carnival pop, synth, drone and dance, all beamed along the pan-electric ray of Cates immutable blank stare. Short-and-sweet-play fun of a highly ambiguous nature.;Track List:1. Aside from Growing Old;2. Rock Pool;3. Perfume Days;4. I Just Wanna Be Good
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.