- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Catenary Wires - Red Red Skies
- Write a Review
- #K80700 000000000 K80700000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 12” clear vinyl pressing including digital download. 2015 mini album from this musical project led by Amelia Fl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2015;Notes:Limited 12” clear vinyl pressing including digital download. 2015 mini album from this musical project led by Amelia Fletcher and Rob Pursey (Talulah Gosh, Heavenly, Marine Research, and Tender Trap). The Catenary Wires started when the two left London and found themselves in the middle of the countryside, with no clubs, no record stores or guitar shops, and no indie scene. They started writing songs with only a child's acoustic guitar, just for their own entertainment. Everything changed when they were invited to play at the Arnolfini Art Gallery in Bristol, at an event celebrating their old label, Sarah Records. They played a few Heavenly songs, but also took the opportunity to try out some new material. The result was so exciting that it has brought us to this point, and Red Red Skies. Eight tracks.;Track List:1. Intravenous;2. When You Walk Away;3. A Different Scene;4. The Records We Never Play;5. Throw Another Love Song on the Fire;6. Too Late I Love You;7. Like a Fool;8. Things I Love;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, CLEAR VINYL, 10-INCH VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.