- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cathedral - Viith Coming
- Write a Review
- #K91772 000000000 K91772000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 album. The VIIth Coming was the seventh full-length album by British doom...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/14/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of this 2002 album. The VIIth Coming was the seventh full-length album by British doom metal band Cathedral. Ex-Napalm Death vocalist Lee Dorrian formed Cathedral in 1990, favoring Black Sabbath grind over his former bands thrash-metal, though Dorrian's vocals are just as demented and unintelligible. The band gained attention upon release of it's debut album, Forest of Equilibrium, which is considered a classic of the genre. However, the band's sound evolved quickly and began to adopt characteristics of '70s Metal and Hard Rock. After releasing ten full-length albums and touring extensively for over two decades, Cathedral broke up after the release of The Last Spire in 2013.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.