- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Catherine Feeny - Catherine Feeny & Chris Johnedis
- #K89874 000000000 K89874000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Acclaimed songwriter Catherine Feeny met jazz drummer Chris Johnedis after recording h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release. Acclaimed songwriter Catherine Feeny met jazz drummer Chris Johnedis after recording her rebellious fourth solo album, America. She had just come back from the Occupy Wall Street protests in New York, and he was returning from two years of working and studying in Thailand. Two years later, working with producers Sebastian Rogers (Floetry) and Sheldon Gomberg (Ben Harper, Ricki Lee Jones) in an intense four-day session in Silverlake, CA, the two created a universe of sound that is spare, yet playful and propulsive for their eponymous collaborative album. Leveraging Feeny's quietly costly vocals and classic pop songwriting against Johnedis's exhilarating polyryhthms, the team masterfully maximized what a single ukulele, a solo voice, a looped guitar and a set of drums can be. Audiences across the US and Europe have been mesmerized by the spell Feeny and Johnedis cast on stage.;Track List:1. Against You;2. Girls Got Pockets;3. Afraid;4. White Flight;5. I Dont Know If I Am;6. Carried Pigeon;7. Wish for Snow;8. Harm;9. Happy People;10. The Light
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.