- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Cattle Decapitation - The Anthropocene Extinction
- Write a Review
- #K75785 000000000 K75785000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Compromise is not a concept Cattle Decapitation is willing to entertain. Ever. Over the course of ni...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Compromise is not a concept Cattle Decapitation is willing to entertain. Ever. Over the course of nineteen years and six full-lengths the San Diego quartet has more than proven this. Defining themselves as one of the most vital, brutal, and relentless forces in extreme music, with The Anthropocene Extinction they have delivered a volatile, apocalyptic beast that is as hideous as it is compelling. "I feel that something rare happens with our band in that we get better and better with each release rather than going in the opposite direction" states vocalist Travis Ryan. "As we get older we feel we have less to lose, which is freeing, and we really want to go as far out on a limb as we can without losing the extremity that has always driven us.";Track List:1. Manufactured Extinct;2. The Prophets of Loss;3. Plaugueborne;4. Clandestine Ways (Krokodil Rot);5. Circo Inhumanitas;6. The Burden of Seven Million;7. Mammals in Babylon;8. Mutual Assured Destruction;9. Not Suitable for Life;10. Apex Blasphemy;11. Ave Exitium;12. Pacific Grim;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.