- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Causa Sui - Return to Sky
- Write a Review
- #K64468 000000000 K64468000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Causa Sui are back with Return To Sky, the successor to 2013's Euporie Tide, which consolidated the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/15/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Causa Sui are back with Return To Sky, the successor to 2013's Euporie Tide, which consolidated the band as a crucial underground force in the European psych scene and spread their unique brand of warm-toned stoner rock to a wider audience. Return To Sky is a condensed piece of acutely experimental yet immensely engaging instrumental rock. Each of the album's five epics unfolds as a microcosm of the band's genre-transcending psychedelia at large, yet adds something different to the whole. There's a kind of musical metamorphosis taking place that's deeply ingrained in the band's natural flux by now heavy, detuned riffs are transformed into wide, pastoral soundscapes, and fluid minimalism warped into swirling crescendos and back again. Occasionally the band even manages to sound turbulent - fuzzed-out yet strangely peaceful at the very same time. While so much of today's psychedelic scene comes off as merely a tribute to a certain period of the past, Causa Sui seem to be on a different mission. More than any other album in their catalog Return To Sky declares their roots in the avant-rock of the late 1990s, when different eras and genres merged into something that resonated as with the present as much as it celebrated the past.;Track List:1. Dust Meridian;2. The Source;3. Mondo Buzzo;4. Dawn Passage;5. Return to Sky
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.